Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sphynxmas Holiday Gift Exchange 2021

Toa and Ross

Staff member
The sleigh is almost ready!
20211121_105159.jpg

Sheldon13

Staff member
Ok I hope everyone has their sleighs ready to go! We need to get them all shipped this week so they will arrive on time! I got mine all packed and ready to go. Should be shipping Wednesday.

How is everyone else doing?

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Sheldon13

Staff member
I just had a thought. It might be good if anyone has food items in their box that may go stale or something that they let me know so I can pass that information along to the recipient. Though, I was not able to mail anonymously and most people know my name so it will be pretty obvious to my recipient who sent their box lol. Mine does include a food item, but it will not go stale. My SS is good to wait until close to Christmas.

kauna

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I just had a thought. It might be good if anyone has food items in their box that may go stale or something that they let me know so I can pass that information along to the recipient. Though, I was not able to mail anonymously and most people know my name so it will be pretty obvious to my recipient who sent their box lol. Mine does include a food item, but it will not go stale. My SS is good to wait until close to Christmas.

I didn't even think of that! My SS does have a food item(s), but will not go bad and can wait until closer to Christmas!

Sheldon13

Staff member
I didn't even think of that! My SS does have a food item(s), but will not go bad and can wait until closer to Christmas!

One year I sent chocolate covered popcorn, not even thinking that it might go stale until after I sent it off. I had to fess up whose SS I was and tell them to at least open the popcorn and start enjoying on arrival.

Back