Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Spirit - A New Addition

MaoSphynx

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Spirit was found a week ago near our house.He had four brothers and sisters.He is three to four weeks old.After some trouble with another boy,they were moved outside my apartment where four of the cats ran away and Spirit remained.We took him and he has been living with us ever since.We are also training him to go outside.
IMG_20180824_201434.jpg
IMG_20180821_172439.jpg
IMG_20180821_101853.jpg
IMG_20180821_101853.jpg
IMG_20180820_210520.jpg

Attachments

MaoSphynx

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Spirit is very cute! I'm glad you can take care of him. Can you keep him?
Yesterday while taking him outside,Spirit whizzes past me at rocket speed,and jumps out of the window in the stairhouse,unable to stop.I had to run into the back garden and found him sitting there

MaoSphynx

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Remember how I said the other four ran away?Today we saw Elf,Skittles,Badger and Batman

Yoda mom

Staff member
@MaoSphynx , awh precious
Keep us updated often

Btw are the kitties goimg to a vet or low cost vaccine /spay neuter /clinic like we have in the US?
I would ask your vet . You don't want to introduce any potential contagious ailments to your household .

I have a stray cat outside I take care of for the past 10 years -Raven - she refused to be an indoor kitty -amd most black kitties do not have good chances of adoption - Sooo she is now the neighborhood kitty that goes from my house to 2 houses down . She has her own blankies amd wicker bench amd Coe,s amd greets me amd the dogs on our daily walks

She is spayed and I take her to to low cost shot clinic amd give her flea medication to prevent her from passing on to mine any kitty related diseases not seen by the naked eye .
My neighs donated money in the beginning - now it's all on my own
Here is a pic of Raven helping with hurricane damage repairs -supervising !lol that is a coral plant here in Florida for anyone wondering the striking resemblance

Spirit certainly is precious! All paws crossed for all the kittens

Are their plans for these sweet kitties? Potential homes?

Attachments

Last edited:

MaoSphynx

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@MaoSphynx , awh precious
Keep us updated often

Btw are the kitties goimg to a vet or low cost vaccine /spay neuter /clinic like we have in the US?
I would ask your vet . You don't want to introduce any potential contagious ailments to your household .

I have a stray cat outside I take care of for the past 10 years -Raven - she refused to be an indoor kitty -amd most black kitties do not have good chances of adoption - Sooo she is now the neighborhood kitty that goes from my house to 2 houses down . She has her own blankies amd wicker bench amd Coe,s amd greets me amd the dogs on our daily walks

She is spayed and I take her to to low cost shot clinic amd give her flea medication to prevent her from passing on to mine any kitty related diseases not seen by the naked eye .
My neighs donated money in the beginning - now it's all on my own
Here is a pic of Raven helping with hurricane damage repairs -supervising !lol that is a coral plant here in Florida for anyone wondering the striking resemblance

Spirit certainly is precious! All paws crossed for all the kittens

Are there plans for these sweet kitties? Potential homes?
Maybe I'll find homes for the other four but Spirit is staying with us.I just have to spay all 5 of them

Yoda mom

Staff member
@MaoSphynx , yah ! Wishing you an Official Happy Spirit Gotcha!
Look forward to lots of pics and tales!
Bless you for taking care of these babies!

Look forward to lots of updates
Bless your heart

MaoSphynx

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Spirit is gone due to some trouble with kids(long story short) so now we have Batman,Badger(named after Kitten Lady's/Hannah Shaw's rescue) and Mitten(she's the small girl and the runt of the litter)
20180912_192907-COLLAGE.jpg