Welcome to Sphynx Lair, a community dedicated to Sphynx owners!

Squeaking Sound

Thanks MaggiesMommy,
It is such a worrisome sound, we always feel like we are hurting her.
I was looking through your pics...so cute, I love the laundry one! Where do you get Maggie's clothes?

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Butterball is a master squeaker. It's like a meow but take away the ow.

Mine do that sometimes when I pick them up. It is sort of a squeaking meow. I think if someone picked me up I would make some noise too. Such a beautiful little kittie!

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks MaggiesMommy,
It is such a worrisome sound, we always feel like we are hurting her.
I was looking through your pics...so cute, I love the laundry one! Where do you get Maggie's clothes?
Thanks lol I love tackin pics of magg !!!!! If u search threads there is 1 called clothes site that's were I got her clothes!!! Let me know if that helps ;)

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Piglet doesn't only meow, but she also squeaks and chirps. She's very verbally expressive. :Whistle:

Cute...Snuffie sounds like blue clues in the morning.

"Mau mau mau" lol Its so funny so we all talk in blues clues noises in the mornings. Its comical to see.

J

Jinxlover

Boo is a squeaker. The first time she did it in front of my Great Dane he was looking at her like a squeaky toy!:Surprise:

Your new baby is cute:ThumbsUp:.

Thanks all, the compliments are always welcome...is there any such thing as a NOT CUTE sphynx???:LOL:
And the feedback on the squeaking is helpful too. It just sounds like it hurts her. We worry, or at least I do...Hibou chirps too, when we play laser light show. I love that sound...:BigSmile: