Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

SS gifts! Kitty's are loving it.

Bella07

Banned
Thank You Chris! (Dreaming_In_Color!)

Package #2 arrived today, but Package #1 is still MIA....I'm going to everything within my power to track it down though. Will talk to the mailman and see. But, for now, here are pictures of Tiger & Minouche with the packages! :BigSmile:

When I walked into the house with it, Tiger (the white kitty) was all over it. She was rubbing her little head all against it, but when I opened it, she ran off to go eat I suppose. So, I brought it up to where Minouche was sleeping, (yes mommy had the nerve to wake the baby up!) and opened it with her.

Here are some photos.

SS presents 574.jpg SS presents 577.jpg SS presents 584.jpgSS presents 585.jpg SS presents 592.jpg SS presents 594.jpg

Minouche was all over the treats. But, I really love the Crinkle Bag---You kind of read my mind when you bought it. I' ve always wanted one for them, especially Tiger, because she loves to cuddle up in boxes and bags. I know that she'll love it! Thank You so very much again Chris! I'll let you know when we find package 1. Oh, and right now Tiger is rolling around on the ground with one of the catnip mice! So cute.

Oh I am so happy that you received one of them!!!! Thank you for letting me know and posting pictures! Glad to see kitties enjoying them! And I am glad kitty will enjoy the crinkle sack! Boxes and bags are my nakeds favorite so they love these!

I do want to know what happened to the first one as that is the one that was confirmed as delivered to our work on the 18th. The person that made it is wanting to know what happened to it as well as she rushed it right out when it was made. Hopefully it is just sitting on someones desk at your work. It isn't that large so I am thinking to be looking for a larger padded envelope and not a box.

Thanks again for letting me know! Just keep me posted on the other one!!!