Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Steam mop recommendations?

Yoda mom

Staff member
Looking to purchase a steam mop - like the no chemical aspect

Any recommedations? @Bailey21 ( I recall you mentioning steaming on another thread )
For or against ?
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Yoda mom I like the one I ended up purchasing! Although I have to be more careful with it, I had turned it on about two weeks ago in the kitchen and went to the basement for a few minutes to talk to my dad, and I forgot about the steamer! It burnt a nice rectangle shape into the floor. But I like using it over the swiffer as I have no idea what chemicals are in the cleaner and how it may affect the kitties

This one I purchased has a really long cord, I believe 25 feet, so I can go quite far without having to unplug and relocate. It also has 3 different heat settings.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Bailey21 , @Sheldon13 Thank you ! Lol, today I took my garment steamer on the pole and tried it with a microfiber cloth in a small area to see if I want the real thing :)

@Bailey21 oh no sorry sorry about your floor oops
and for giving me a heads up to be careful

Last edited:

Yoda mom

Staff member
Update - ugh , I was doing my chewy order before seeing your replies (will have to keep it in mind if the one I ordered sucks )

I added The Bissell Symphony all In one vacuum steam mop to my chewy order out of all places -has 1 year 100% satisfaction guarantee .

I only have a few small areas to do , kitchen , bathrooms , laundry room.
I can order the carpet glide attachment from Bissell for $10 bucks if I like it

I wonder if anyone adds a teenie few drops of essential oil in the steam mop water?

Last edited:
Back