Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Stella amd Chewy's Salmon/Chicken flavor?

Yoda mom

Staff member
my brat who who was treated for a UTI when I adopted him (who refused all the "vet " wet foods)
Was eating Proplan urinart focus wet food ( 3 oz shared ) now all 3 refuse to eat it .
I like it bcz he has been crystal free no issues and the Proplan had low phosphorus % like the "vet " formulas ( not crazy about ingrediemtd but it works for years )

I was thinking of replacing the shared can of wet food
with Stella amd chewys salmon chicken while still feeding them their Nutrisource kibble?
My pup loved Stella's duck but cats were not interest in the duck when I tried to give s taste as a treat to them.
Batman runs fast tail switching at the hint or presentation of any wet food!
So 3 share a can they barely finish

Anyone feed Stella and Chewy's as a canned food replacement and still feed kibble?
I know I fed my pup the duck duck goose that can be used as a topper

wundrlust

Lairian
Stella & Chewy has sold out to big box. Numerous people including my older sister have found foreign objects in the bags. The place where I buy my food will not sell Stella anymore nor will I purchase it from anyone. Buyer beware!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@wundrlust , omg - they sold out - argh .. Obvious quality control issues moe
Thanks for information

Hopeful other Stella amd Chewy feeder members will see your information

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I am sad to hear this too. I use S & C freeze dried and primal freeze dried for Wolf. He loves his raw diet.
On the upside I haven't had any issues. So going to look into this more

Back