Welcome to Sphynx Lair, a community dedicated to Sphynx owners!

Stella is an "Old Spice" kind of gal.

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Just about every time my boyfriend is laying on the couch or bed, Stella will have to sniff his pits. And it's not a friendly "Oh, excuse me. . .I smelled something lovely while I was walking by. May I have a sniff?" Instead she shoves her head completely into his underarm and sniffs away. It's quite odd. It doesn't matter how many times you turn her away. She will return until she's had her fair share of sniffs. I think she's diggin' the Old Spice.

:LOL: Mandy sniffs my armpits. Harold used to lick my pits when I was wearing deodorant - OMG it really tickled!! Must be another one of those silly Sphynx quirks!

2sphynxgirl

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I love it when Mr Blackwell goes nuts on the hubby! After he puts on aftershave, Mr B always jumps on his shoulder and rubs John's face and neck with his head. He'll do it for 20 minutes if John will let him!! :LOL::LOL:
He always smells like John in the morning!:Hysterical:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That is too funny! Knowing how persistent sphynx can be- I know what you mean that its not a "may I have sniff" type of deal. :LOL:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ha ha ha, Thats really funny! Mo isn't an arm pit sniffer! He does have a funny little habbit of sniffing eye lashes, he gets about 1mm close to your eye with his nose.

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Brooke is right: This is probably another one of those "sphynx quirks". It's so funny.
My boyfriend just laughs at it, even though he can't stand being tickled! :LOL: I notice she portrays the same aggressiveness when she wants to sniff Izzy's butt. :Dizzy: