Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Stella took a swim. . .

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
...in the toilet. Nothing was in there! The seat was just up and she got so excited, ran, jumped and fell right in. She was like "OH CRAP! IT'S ANOTHER BATH!" She bolted so fast. I had to chase her down with baby wipes because that's kind of gross. :LOL: And just a second ago she got so excited and jumped off my lap onto this computer desk only to slide right off bringing everything down with her! I think she was excited I was signing on to Sphynxlair. :Smile:

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Lol, be glad she doesn't drink from it! Pedda does that every chance she gets!

LOL! Yeah, I'm lucky there. Silly Pedda, :LOL:

We don't leave it up, I just left out the part where I'm the one who lifted the seat because I needed to go. She just beat me to it. Lol "Yay! Big girl potty! ...Oh no!"

Oh no poor Stella bathing in toilet water! I bet she was embarrassed.

Lol, be glad she doesn't drink from it! Pedda does that every chance she gets!

Amaryllis will drink from the toilet every chance she gets too! ICK! I have to make sure everyone leaves lid down. It isn't like she doesn't have three water bowls upstairs, including one in the bathroom and a nice water fountain downstairs!!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
:LOL::Hysterical::LOL: Cute story!

Snuffie will drink from the toliet too so I've had to train everyone to leave the seat lid down. Now she goes into the bathroom and sits in the sink and meows until we come turn the water on! lol Silly cat!

I change her bowl water everyday,,,why won't she drink it?!?!?!:Dizzy:

J

Jinxlover

:LOL::LOL::Hysterical:LOL.

I change her bowl water everyday,,,why won't she drink it?!?!?!:Dizzy:

Well of course she won't drink it, PFFT clean water in a bowl is no where as good. Silly mom:Wink:

Blueberry is the same way she will drink out of my cup, she even likes my coffiee but no water from the bowl.

Inferno12

Banned
Johnny is the same way! He tries to beat me to the toilet and refuses to drink out of the bowl. He will sit in the bathroom and cuss me out!

When it comes to cups I can not leave coffee or water in a cup because he will stick his fat head in it and knock it over. I am usually pretty good about it but today I left about 1" of water in my cup after my run on the table. It was next to my cell phone, my laptop and my camera. Well guess what? he knocked it over! The little sh** head!

Oh the worst is when company is over and he just helps him self to their water :Surprise::Surprise:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
...in the toilet. Nothing was in there! The seat was just up and she got so excited, ran, jumped and fell right in. She was like "OH CRAP! IT'S ANOTHER BATH!" She bolted so fast. I had to chase her down with baby wipes because that's kind of gross. :LOL: And just a second ago she got so excited and jumped off my lap onto this computer desk only to slide right off bringing everything down with her! I think she was excited I was signing on to Sphynxlair. :Smile:

Poor Stella:LOL::LOL:
I think she wants her own user name and pass word. She wanted us to know what happen.

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Poor Stella! :LOL::LOL:

Mug-Y now has his own glasses for his water to stop him drinking from mine :Angry: he refuses to drink from a bowl and will stick his head in anyones glass!

X

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL Sounds like she's been on the catnip or something! Mo says 'whatever she's having I need some!' He's done nothing but sleep for about 2 days solid now!!

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:LOL::LOL::LOL: I love Johnny!
Johnny is the same way! He tries to beat me to the toilet and refuses to drink out of the bowl. He will sit in the bathroom and cuss me out!

When it comes to cups I can not leave coffee or water in a cup because he will stick his fat head in it and knock it over. I am usually pretty good about it but today I left about 1" of water in my cup after my run on the table. It was next to my cell phone, my laptop and my camera. Well guess what? he knocked it over! The little sh** head!

Oh the worst is when company is over and he just helps him self to their water :Surprise::Surprise:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
:LOL::LOL::Hysterical:LOL.

Well of course she won't drink it, PFFT clean water in a bowl is no where as good. Silly mom:Wink:

Blueberry is the same way she will drink out of my cup, she even likes my coffiee but no water from the bowl.

Yeah, not sure what her deal is. I'm going to get a stainless steel bowl and try that. I have the fountain thing but she just liked knocking it around so it would gulp and spatter all over the floor so I gave her a tupperware bowl and I'm totally wasting my time with that. She goes into the bathroom and sits in the sink and meows until we come in and turn the water on. lol She will drink from our glasses if we happen to have one, we are mostly soda pop drinkers tho and always have a can so she doesn't get much out of those! haha And i make everyone keep the Toliet lid down so she can't drink there. I find that gross and if she is going to lick me on my mouth as she insist then she isnt drinking out of the toliet! lol

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:LOL::LOL: Dani that is hilarious!

Sophie has had some close calls but managed to stop before falling in. I keep the lid shut so when I forget she is rather surprised and almost falls in.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I had a friend who used to keep a beautiful crystal goblet filled with water on her kitchen counter. When I asked her what it was for, she answered, "Its for the cat."

Maybe Stella perfers only polished porcelain and crystal....

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I had a friend who used to keep a beautiful crystal goblet filled with water on her kitchen counter. When I asked her what it was for, she answered, "Its for the cat."

Maybe Stella perfers only polished porcelain and crystal....

I guess I'll have to try that. I tried the stainless steel, its a no go!! What does this cat want from me?!?! lol

Back