Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Stella wanted a Squirrel

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
While cleaning the house this morning, I noticed Stella sitting up in bed and staring out the window. I looked out and saw a squirrel walking on a branch on the tree that's right outside the window. Eventually Stella jumped up on to the window seal. At that point the squirrel saw Stella and froze. She really wanted that squirrel! Then she stayed in the same position for about five minutes: Staring at the squirrel and pointing (when they bend their paw in the direction of whatever they're looking at). I tried getting her attention, but she ignored me. That squirrel looked mad! It kept shaking its tail and would walk side to side on that branch and would keep turning to look at Stella. I told her I didn't think it liked her very much. Haha. . . I just thought it was cute.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:LOL::LOL::LOL: "mommy mommy go catch that thing for me please":LOL::LOL::LOL:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Piglet is not that interested in squirrels, but my Siamese kitty Reno is. He used to chase them all the time! One day I even had the good fortune to find a dead one in my walk-in closet....complements of Reno!
Thanks, Reno :Badly:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:LOL: That is too funny! I can't believe she pointed- that's hilarious! I wonder if they'll meet again. :Hysterical::LOL:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh that is so cute, Mo would love to see a squirrel! He doesn't see them out of his window coz it's a road outside my house in the middle of town. He sees pigeons a lot and he likes those!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Snuffie watches squirrels for hours it seems some days. However, its been rather cold lately, I don't think she has seen too many. I can't wait until spring or summer when I can take her outside to play in the creek outback filled with all those fishys for a few!

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:LOL: That is too funny! I can't believe she pointed- that's hilarious! I wonder if they'll meet again. :Hysterical::LOL:

Yes! She just froze in that position! It would be funny if they met each other again. Next time I'll make sure I have fresh batteries in my camera (believe me, I was trying to take pictures :( ).

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I really miss the squirrels! I used to feed them in Washington but here we just have lots of birds!