Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Stolen SPHYNX!! - Ottawa Ontario!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So glad he's home.:ThumbsUp:

I would triple check security and do everything to make your house safe, I would hate to think they think $2000 is easy money and come back for more:Dizzy: So be extra vigilant for a while.

That's the same thought I was having.

Bella07

Banned
I am so happy to hear that he is home safe and sound with you, but I am worried about your safetly. Please take care and stay safe. Best Wishes! Give your boy a big cuddle and kiss from all of us!

kaoticharmony

Banned
I am so happy for you and your babies!!! Merry Cristmas!!!!

Not to be a downer but Carol please get your baby to a vet ASAP! Who knows what he could have been exposed to. Please do not risk losing both of your cats to some sickness.

I have been through having a cat stolen and having it come back as a carrier. Please keep on top of this and get him into the vet tomorrow. Out of 8 cats I lost 4. It still breaks my heart.

JacksMom

Banned
OMG! I am soooo happy for you guys! What a terrible ordeal you have been through, but I am thrilled that in the end you got your boy home where he belongs and that he is safe and sound. Poor little guy...he must have been traumatized :-(

NakedNinja

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
That is the best news I've heard all week!!! I've been thinking of your little guy constantly, hoping he would find his way home safely.

So wonderful! Give him tons of hugs and kisses for us!!!

:BigSmile:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I am so happy for you and your babies!!! Merry Cristmas!!!!

Not to be a downer but Carol please get your baby to a vet ASAP! Who knows what he could have been exposed to. Please do not risk losing both of your cats to some sickness.

I have been through having a cat stolen and having it come back as a carrier. Please keep on top of this and get him into the vet tomorrow. Out of 8 cats I lost 4. It still breaks my heart.

I agree, very good point.

BlueGirl

Lairian
This made me so happy to read! I was watching a program about stolen dogs, and thinking about your poor little man, it must have been so scarry for him. Im so glad he's back! Im so happy for you! Keep safe and dont let him out of your sight!
Love

Back