Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Stroller!!!

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Here r some pics of maggies 1st day out in her stroller!

227d13b4.jpg

851b041a.jpg

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Tanya,
I am going to use a stroller for the cat shows to bring the cats from the parking lot into the show hall because we have to much stuff to carry and it gets heavy.
Then I will store the stroller under the table until the show ends.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Tanya,
I am going to use a stroller for the cat shows to bring the cats from the parking lot into the show hall because we have to much stuff to carry and it gets heavy.
Then I will store the stroller under the table until the show ends.

Good Idea!!

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I think my husband would have me sanctioned if I bought a stroller for the cats. He already thinks I'm turning into a crazy cat lady and I never heard the end of it when I bought a coat for my dog :LOL:

Last edited:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
We have A lady in our neighborhood that walks around pushing A stroller with A pig in it.
Tell your husband that one then maybe pushing the cats will sound good to him.:Wink:

susi794

Staff member
Two beautiful girls out for a stroll...spring has sprung! Maggie's a lucky girl to have such a great mommy--she looks great in her pearls and pink outfit with matching blanky and stroller. I bought a stroller in the hopes that that might entice me to get a little more mobile.

susi794

Staff member
Try EBay, Jacky--I got mine quickly and they had a great assortment, twin strollers, heavy duty terrain strollers, lots of them!

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
How fun! I bet that was so exciting taking her out in it for the first time. You both look so cute! I am in need of one by June. We're taking Stella with us on our weekend vacation. I'm hoping to find one that isn't "too bulky". Maybe ideal for shopping? Maybe that's impossible. Most that I have seen are pretty big and I can understand why: Safety, multiples, comfort, etc.

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I went to 5 pet stores trying to find a stroller today.
They all only hold 2o pounds and I need one that holds more weight.
Very cute!!!!

l

Nofuratu and I SWEAR by our human baby stroller!!! It holds lots of weight and has plenty of room for more than one cat......collapses easy, has storage. We bought our strollers used from the thrift store for like $10. You can get ones with enclosures, or we just use a harness on Nofuratu and clip his harness to the seatbelt part.

We also use a small umbrella stroller for short travel adventures....but its harder to sneak him into places in an umbrella stroller.

Love the picks!!! Maggie looks happy! Love the pink!

Back