Struggling with spots!!

Discussion in 'Sphynx Cat Health & Nutrition' started by SarahShambles, Jul 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. SarahShambles

SarahShamblesLairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $2,180.95
    Ratings:
    +99
    Hey guys,
    Please help..
    Luna is COVERED in spots! Can food cause this?! She’s ment to be grains free however church eats royal canine!
    It’s the only thing I can think of other than a heat rash?
    She’s been off raw food for two days also as we’ve run out (waiting on heart n liver) :(
    I really feel like I’m failing her! She’s nothing like church at all and I’m really struggling

Attached Files:

• Hugs Hugs x 3

• Xandria

XandriaGold Lairian Notable Member

Sphynx Bucks:
      $128,981.33
      Ratings:
      +15,613
      Hi there. It looks a lot like an allergy; but hopefully others will chime in.

My girl, Min, is allergic to duck, dust, sissal, and pretty much all flora and fauna indigenous to where we live. I keep it under control with a special shampoo once a week and Atopica medication.

Try to think of what changed around the time Luna developed spots. Laundry detergent, litter, pollens, food changes etc. You can try eliminating one thing after another to see if it clears up. You can also have allergy testing done (which is what I had to do).

And finally, a visit to the vet for some meds and proper diagnosis is always good.

HUGS.

• Like Like x 4
      • admin

adminAdministrator Staff Member

Sphynx Bucks:
        $293,649.16
        Ratings:
        +18,276
        • Pig
        • Venus Fly trap
        • Black Sphynx
        • Skull head
        Yes, if you have changed food and took her off of raw, thats most likely the issue. Are you putting her back on raw or trying to switch her to a different food? :)

• Like Like x 2
        • SarahShambles

SarahShamblesLairian

Sphynx Bucks:
          $2,180.95
          Ratings:
          +99
          We’re just waiting on the delivery from the butchers! We stupidly didn’t realise how low we were on raw!
          I think her skin is a lot more sensitive! Where as church has a lot more of a sensitive tummy!

• Hugs Hugs x 1