Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sultan says Hi!

Sultan

Lairian
Hi I'm Sultan and I live in Perth Western Australia. I am only a kitten but I went to my first Cat Show yesterday! I was a good boy and came home with 3 Rosettes and lots of people were nice to me! My mum and grandma came too and stayed close all day. I even had a go at the Agility Course set up for cats and I won!!
I live with 3 Devon Rexes and a Cornish Rex called Hannah.
My people live on 5 acres and us cats have joint cat enclosures outside that we can al come and go as we please from the house! It's lots of fun but no ones showed me the catflap yet so I only go out there when my people are here.
Here's a picture of me. image.jpegimage.jpeg
Sultan X

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome Sultan! So nice to have you here on the lair. Can't wait too hear all about your adventures. I would love to see your siblings as well, even if I know you are the most handsome!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Sultan and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! Congrats on your win! Please enjoy the community! :)

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Sultan welcome, to the lair family! Congrats on wins! I bet you had so much fun on the agility course ! I alwsy enjoy going to the cat show amd enjoy watching the kitties go go go on th agility course ! Do you have any pics or videos?

All paws are lair family ! Hope you can share pics of Hannah and your Devon Rex buddies -names?

Wow 5 acres in Australia sounds wonderful!

Look forward to pics amd tales!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Sultan welcome to sphynxlair for you and your family. What a handsome boy Sultan is. Can image he wrapped everybody around his paw at the show.

Sultan

Lairian
Hi again! We have been very busy but here's a few pictures of my Devon and Cornish sisters I go to shows with. chloe is the first picture. She thinks she is the boss lady!hannah is the Cornish, I really like her and we play like crazy and she cleans my ears all the time!!the third pic is me... I'm growing up fast! And then there's a few pics of my winning run lol at my second cat show! We are all off to a 50yr Aniversary Show in 2 weeks! Mums very exciting as we have some international judges coming to Australia to judge us all! Hope everyone's ok here? Sultan X

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    232.7 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    147.7 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    177.3 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    97.4 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    103.5 KB · Views: 15

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Sultan precious pics! Head smooches sent all
Wow sounds like a fantastic upcoming show ! Best wishes !
Keep us updated !
Hugs n head smooches !
Look forward to more pics and tales !

Back