Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Summer beds

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
hello everyone ,
I purchased summer beds for Cleo and Bagins as their normal ones were too hot for them . I got pink for little princess Cleo and blue for the ginger ninja Mr Bagins , but strange how Mr Bagins prefers princess cleo’s pink one ! Not to worry just yet he may just prefer pink to his blue
Or is it he wants everything Cleo has lol
Sibling rivalry ah ha
Anyway here is a picture , I paid £4 each now this is a bargain !!
4B7CA0C9-B8DE-404E-96E6-7AA194B87E8F.jpeg

It is pop up so also easy to put down and store when needed
Hugs from us
Xxx❤️❤️❤️

admin

Administrator
Staff member
hello everyone ,
I purchased summer beds for Cleo and Bagins as their normal ones were too hot for them . I got pink for little princess Cleo and blue for the ginger ninja Mr Bagins , but strange how Mr Bagins prefers princess cleo’s pink one ! Not to worry just yet he may just prefer pink to his blue
Or is it he wants everything Cleo has lol
Sibling rivalry ah ha
Anyway here is a picture , I paid £4 each now this is a bargain !!
View attachment 86073
It is pop up so also easy to put down and store when needed
Hugs from us
Xxx❤️❤️❤️
Those are cool! :)

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Cleo and Mr. Bagins are camping! How cool. My dog had a tent and he always loved it. And now I realise I need to get my crew a tent too ofcourse:).

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
They are great an easy to wash as well ( seeing as we have days they both leave a rust looking residue behind lol ) for the price does it matter ??
Xxx❤️❤️❤️

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Awesome. I love how the pink is the favourite! ha ha

I have defective Summer Sphynx, I think. Min prefers to roast in the HEATED pod bed and Max insists on either being in the pod bed with his sister or under the blankets on our laps. He won't just lay on our lap. No, he has to have his bankie!!!

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Awesome. I love how the pink is the favourite! ha ha

I have defective Summer Sphynx, I think. Min prefers to roast in the HEATED pod bed and Max insists on either being in the pod bed with his sister or under the blankets on our laps. He won't just lay on our lap. No, he has to have his bankie!!!
Hi there !
I think it’s great our babies have to have their comfort blankets , our granddaughter Alyshia Mae is 12 in August and she loves her blanket she actually cannot sleep without it , Cleo also loves Alyshia’s Blanket ah my daughter as to have it washed and dried before she gets home from school , Alyshia goes mental because it’s taken her ages to get the smell right ( goodness know what she is on about but she is a force to be reckoned with !!! Is our Alyshia 12 going on 40 lol )
When Alyshia sleeps over Cleo and Bagins always sleep with her ( I think it’s because they love the smell of the blanket ah ha )
Grandbabies & nakid babies surly make this world go round ! Making it a much better place to live in
Xxx❤️❤️❤️

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
412E45CB-03A7-44B8-B410-B660012D0696.jpeg

As you guys can see Mr Bagins doesn’t like his blue tent . I even put it on the cushion to see if he would go in ! But no he walks past it doesn’t even bob his head in for a sneaky peek
Xxx❤️❤️❤️

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Mr. Bagins, your friends Ross and Jade here. We just wanted to let you know camping is really fun. A blue or pink tent, or a green like we have, the colour doesn't matter, there's just nothing better then hanging out in your tent overlooking the world.
You really should try camping.

1532287312490_DSCN2688.JPG

20180719_093620.jpg

Happy campers,

Ross & Jade

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Toa and Ross

Hi Ross & Jade I really love your green tent ! Green is our momm’s favourite colour
Momma is very traditional lol she is still in the Victorian era ie pink for little girls and blue for little boys ( we do have some really funkie blankies )
To be honest I don’t mind either colour Ross an Jade but I do love to play games with my momma ah ha she is determined to get me into the blue tent lol we shall see
Xxx❤️❤️❤️

Back