Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Summer’s Ending

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
579A6FA8-BC94-407C-BC5C-2F753CF9140D.jpeg

And Marcus is sporting a couple of mosquito bites. We’re in that awkward time, when it’s just warm enough for air conditioning, but when the a/c is running, catz get cold. Markie shows me he’s cold by balancing uncomfortably on my shin, and showing me his best side!

In the mornings, both Cleo and Markie have to help Bob write or paint. This was the picture he sent me yesterday. They decided to nap next to the router on his desk. It gives off a bit of warmth, so Marcus didn’t bother to lay down. The router is just right for a sitting-up nap.
ECDE5228-77F8-4D99-8AC7-058BAEC73853.jpeg

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Ooooh Marcus, you always make me laugh! So funny how he sleep sitting with his head on the router.
Cleo's furry back makes my fingers itchy, I want to run my fingers through it.

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@Toa and Ross, Cleo’s fuzz isn’t very thick or long. And she has bald patches, so we call it the pathetic cape. However, she loves to be scritched and stroked, so you would be welcome to do that. Her fur is weird. Her tail is quite furry at the end, with a long bald patch going down the center. She has ear tufts, and she’s starting to grow a bumfro at the base of her tail. I’m thinking that she’s preparing for a very cold winter.

Marcus has a thin line of hairs on one shoulder. Once he grew that, he gave up on hair. He focuses on being the weird one of the family. From stuff is crashing down from the mantle, to singing at the top of his lungs in the basement, he works on getting attention his way. We probably should have named him Frank Sinatra.

@Catzzzmeow , Marcus thanks you for the compliment. He’s very proud of his butt, and shoves it into everyone’s face as often as possible to prove it!

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I’m surprised that my kitties haven’t discovered this lovely spot to sleep and steal warmth. Marcus is so cute just resting his head on the top like that. His booty is very similar to my Yodas bum spot wise ! Except much less fuzzy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@Bailey21 , Cleo is actually sleeping on a self-warming pad on the desk. Markie’s pad isn’t self-warming, so he gets creative. Hopefully your Yoda is fuzzy enough so his bum stays cleaner than Marcus, aka the Dirty Dude.