Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Summertime

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Luv those shades. Have to admit, it looks like Florida moved to Sweden.
I had heart shaped sunglasses in red plastic as a kid, so when I saw these I just had to have them! Safe to say I never grow up.... Yes, Florida was truly here on our patio today!

Condo commando

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I had heart shaped sunglasses in red plastic as a kid, so when I saw these I just had to have them! Safe to say I never grow up.... Yes, Florida was truly here on our patio today!
Can't help growing older, but never grow up. And, never let your schooling interfere with your education. ;)

• Hugs
Reactions: Zab

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Fab pics! Love the sunglasses lol.
I swear Pixie is having a better suntan than I do!!
And she wants to go out every day. The more often the better.
Livvy and Jez generally stay on a leash, as they can't be trusted not to scuttle off... but Pixie usually gets to go out... naked. Free as a bird. :)
2019-07-13 - IMG_1578-Export_sm.jpg

But omg, if I walk away little distance... "Mooooooom!!!"
But most of the time the sun worshippers hang out on the living room window, behind the fly screen.
20190713_143441 (2).jpg

Sun worshippers.

20190713_143226.jpg

Livvy, sunbathing.

20190713_143235.jpg

Pixie sunbathing, and sporting one HELL of a tan! (They had a bath a week ago, so it's not dirt...)

I usually close the shutter during the day to keep the heat out, but when it's open... that's the view lol

• Love
Reactions: Zab