Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sunday Pics...Happy Oscar Day

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Happy Naked Sunday Lairians. Let’s have some fun in the spirit of the Oscars being held tonight. What award would your naked baby win tonight if they were at the Sphynx Oscars ? Post a pic and the award in the comments below. Here’s mine to get you started...feel free to repeat award winning categories if it fits your babies. Just remember we are all winners having this amazing breed in our home and hearts.

And the best sound effects in purring goes to Myshka

And the biggest brat baby award goes to Azura

And the best actor in a comedy goes to Ochi

And the prettiest eyes award goes to Jouët.

Enjoy your day Lairians

Sheldon13

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Daaang that pose tho!

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The shrimp thief award goes to Ville! (We've taken tomorrow off work so we can watch the Oscars on tv. In Sweden we haven't seen it for several years but now it's back on tv. It's midnight here when it starts so we are bulking up with food to keep awake through the night)
shrimpcat.jpg

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Zab
looks delicious! no wonder Ville is stealing mmmmm . yes definitely an Oscar for Ville!
love to know the shrimp recipe! sounds like a wonderfully delicious fun night!

Annejo12

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Greenlan
The shrimp thief award goes to Ville! (We've taken tomorrow off work so we can watch the Oscars on tv. In Sweden we haven't seen it for several years but now it's back on tv. It's midnight here when it starts so we are bulking up with food to keep awake through the night)
View attachment 97734
Greenland shrimp?

Reactions: Zab

Sheldon13

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
That is quite the derp face

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need