Welcome to the Sphynxlair community! A community dedicated to the Sphynx breed!

Sunday Pics

Jocy24

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
For the past 3 hours Archie has been making a nuisance of himself as I organize the kitchen after a remodel. Meowing, rubbing on me, jumping on my back as I lean into base cabinets.

Now his favorite comforter is out of the dryer and haven’t heard a peep from him since...maybe I should go bother HIM!

A792A258-09DD-45B4-B79C-80E28BB6277F.jpeg

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Patti, they keep getting cuter and cuter. However, it is a shame that they have to wait for their food. Cleopatra is lobbying for a law to make it a crime to make Sphynxies wait for their food.

Here’s one of our Sunday pictures today. Others are in a new post about the newest “toy.”
A2D2C512-D8AA-45AB-A5C8-80D95B39F182.jpeg

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Patti, @Catzzzmeow , Cleopatra starts asking for food about 2 hours before feeding time. Around the hour mark, she gets on Bob’s chest, not the lap, and makes him hold her and cuddle her. By 1/2 hour before time, she is so desperate that she is chasing us, yelling, trying to lead us to the food, and just in general, being a pain in the neck. She always gets fed at the same times every day, and she’s still overweight, so she is certainly being fed enough. But anyone would think she is being starved to DEATH every hour! They are so dramatic!