Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sunday Pics

Catzzzmeow

Staff member

We checked into our other favorite “Ochi” (Ocho Rios, Jamaica) yesterday. This is the place we call our happy place and named our kitten Ochi after.This is a calico that was roaming the open lobby yesterday. Miss Puss was down by the grill, but I didn’t get her pic yet. Happy to see her still here though.

Checked in on the cameras this morning and you can just make out Ochi in the left hut in the back

Azura is up and watching for the cat sitter in the office

The resort put flowers in our room last night. I added a pic of our squad to it. Yes, I am that crazy cat lady that takes them with me. I have these tucked in the bottom of the frame in the suite.

There’s Myshka!

Last but not least Jouët the cat sitter came to feed them and that got her out of bed lol.

Happy Naked Sunday Lairians

Last edited:

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
What a beautiful calico!
It's great you can watch the crew while on holiday, on the photo and on the camera.

Enjoy!

nudieluvr

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Awesome that your still able to check in with your babies while on your trip. Looks like your having a wonderful time.

We checked into our other favorite “Ochi” (Ocho Rios, Jamaica) yesterday. This is the place we call our happy place and named our kitten Ochi after.This is a calico that was roaming the open lobby yesterday. Miss Puss was down by the grill, but I didn’t get her pic yet. Happy to see her still here though.

Checked in on the cameras this morning and you can just make out Ochi in the left hut in the back

The resort put flowers in our room last night. I added a pic of our squad to it. Yes, I am that crazy cat lady that takes them with me. I have these tucked in the bottom of the frame in the suite.

There’s Myshka!

Last but not least Jouët the cat sitter came to feed them and that got her out of bed lol.

You are amazing! I love ️ it when you share your family with us!! Such memories. Makes my heart happy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staceyxxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian

There’s Myshka!

You sure are a crazy cat lady haha...! Have a lovely holiday! Xx

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Great pics. I always love your shots of the Island cats. And I always love how you take your crew with you wherever you go!!! hugs