Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sunday Pics

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
422dddf3890bc9558497535c23fe7df8.jpeg

Myshka…I know I saw a bug up there Mom
1e01bd8bfbe121c2803d953bf3a7f691.jpeg

Azura…showing off her wrinkles
507342ddb669329de9f1fe1760d0ba77.jpeg

Jouët…it’s mine, all mine
5761af3f9fdbef55822b74e1790d5e1c.jpeg

Ochi…grouchy looking as always

Happy Naked Sunday Lairians

Rachlp

Lairian
I know we are far from Sunday lol but I couldn’t help myself, the addiction of taking pics of Donald is crazy nuts lol..

Donald got his new harness and had a beautiful bath for his first time, so naturally I had to take pics :)

Mum so glad to have found a forum where people are so lovely and enjoy seeing sphynx pics just as much as I do

Some images make him look so big but the second pic shows how small he really is lol

Attachments

• 595DAF4B-BF5B-4E6C-8C15-612991E9A87C.jpeg
    595DAF4B-BF5B-4E6C-8C15-612991E9A87C.jpeg
    220.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 14B713F0-A401-4D10-9810-878B5EC4D8BB.jpeg
    14B713F0-A401-4D10-9810-878B5EC4D8BB.jpeg
    162.8 KB · Views: 10

Misty Lee 123

Lairian
I know we are far from Sunday lol but I couldn’t help myself, the addiction of taking pics of Donald is crazy nuts lol..

Donald got his new harness and had a beautiful bath for his first time, so naturally I had to take pics :)

Mum so glad to have found a forum where people are so lovely and enjoy seeing sphynx pics just as much as I do

Some images make him look so big but the second pic shows how small he really is lol
Why is scale of Sphynx so hard to tell in photos? Maybe because people are used to seeing fur. I have had many people say they were surprised to see how small my girl Misty is in person, having first seen her in photos

Misty Lee 123

Lairian

He’s so cite btw his whiskers are amazing!

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member

Adorable!

Rachlp

Lairian
@Misty Lee 123

I know right, it really takes a certain pic to show how small they are, lucky he has a baby face ha ha. In the second pic he has his security shirt on, so be aware, very tough security cat on duty right there lol.

I must admit having never had a sphynx before I’m like his whiskers are broken they are all over all the place, then I looked at pics of dad and he has no whiskers at all and then pics of Mum and well her whiskers are even more all over the place lol and now I love how goofy they are, it’s part of what makes him special, the blue eyes though allow him to get away with a lot Lol.

Rachlp

Lairian
@pussiette good gosh, that puts sizes into perspective doesn’t it lol. Gee the sphynx’s look so Teeny tiny lol.

I notice you are in Australia, I too am Australian but currently touring USA and headed off to Mexico.

Can I ask did you get your sphynx baby from a breeder in AUS?

pussiette

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@pussiette good gosh, that puts sizes into perspective doesn’t it lol. Gee the sphynx’s look so Teeny tiny lol.

I notice you are in Australia, I too am Australian but currently touring USA and headed off to Mexico.

Can I ask did you get your sphynx baby from a breeder in AUS?
Yes I did how long have you been overseas?

Rachlp

Lairian
@pussiette well prior to arriving in USA we had resided in the Philippines for a couple of years but the end plan would be to settle down and retire in Australia once finish touring.

I had trouble finding a breeder when in Australia a few years ago so didn’t end up getting a cat at all then work took over and we had to work overseas whereas now we can work remotely where ever we are, when settled, I would love to get another baby to add to our family

pussiette

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@pussiette well prior to arriving in USA we had resided in the Philippines for a couple of years but the end plan would be to settle down and retire in Australia once finish touring.

I had trouble finding a breeder when in Australia a few years ago so didn’t end up getting a cat at all then work took over and we had to work overseas whereas now we can work remotely where ever we are, when settled, I would love to get another baby to add to our family
It is difficult to find breeders who do DNA testing and HCM scanning and produce the necessary paperwork as evidence, I hear what you are saying.

Rachlp

Lairian
@pussiette sure, let me check it out and definitely let you know, glad to have someone to chat about this with as unfortunately my husband is non supportive when it comes to any of this and tells me to deal with it on my own. So for sure, let me reply to our other thread shortly

Back