Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sunday snuggles

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Isn't it so cool to wake up to a bunch of purring babies around you? I always look forward to sundays when you get to snooz away in bed. We have sunshine here today so after the morning cuddle hour the zoomies started. I find my babies are more alert and awake when the sun is out! Here's some pics of Siiri from this morning.

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Beautiful babies! We woke up to light snow this morning and turned our clocks ahead an hour, so we are all out of sorts. So it was 6:30 am I got up to feed them not 5:30 am!!!! I hope it stays that way lol. Azura and I are snuggled in watching TV this morning.

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Beautiful babies! We woke up to light snow this morning and turned our clocks ahead an hour, so we are all out of sorts. So it was 6:30 am I got up to feed them not 5:30 am!!!! I hope it stays that way lol. Azura and I are snuggled in watching TV this morning.
During weekends I refuse to get out of bed before 8 o'clock to feed them. They do wake me up around five....

Sheldon13

Staff member
@Zab Ellie did the same thing to me. I woke up this morning and rolled over to see an empty blanket. Found her in the living room on the couch in her second favorite spot. Maybe I was extra wiggly last night??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Staceyxxx

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Beautiful, beautiful photographs. What a great family you have. And yes, it is nice to sleep in and be surrounded by nakeds.

I, too, have noticed that my crew are starting to get a little more energized during the day when the sun is out and spring is just around the corner.

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Aren't they adorable!

I get at least 2 in bed, sometimes 3. The one that doesn't always sleep on the bed thinks she's a princess - if the other cats move she hisses at them. After a couple of times she'll just go to the living room sofa.

Back