Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Super Hungry!

holly_savage

Banned
Since this past weekend Hibou has been eating like a horse...she's gobbling up her 2 small cans of food and 2 extra ones, along with her regular bowl of dry food and meat from my dinner plate, yogurt, treats and anything else she can get her teeth into!

Is this a normal phase for kittens to go through? (She is 8.5 months old)

And also, is there a certain kind of yogurt that is good for them, cause she's been eating raspberry and blueberry...for those of you not on my FB...here are today's lunch escapades!

Attachments

• IMG_7636.jpg
    IMG_7636.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_7669.jpg
    IMG_7669.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_7671.jpg
    IMG_7671.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 32

apcolleen

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
well whats good for the horse is good for the ... capybara? lol

Caplin Rouse likes yogart, he gets it almost daily i think and his owner makes him work for it for animal enrichment :)

Replacement String:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Nofuratu used to get serious "snack attacks" as a kitten. Whenever we travelled with him we had to have a little dish of kibble and he would eat every hour or two. He's still a pig. As long as your kitty isnt getting fat I wouldnt worry. Stay away from sugar like everyone said. Nofuratu likes his "pro biotic" yogurt at bed time.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
That first picture is just priceless!!!!
As faw as eating alot she is growing and as long as she is not over weight than she is fine and better then not eating!

Inferno12

Banned
I love that first picture so much! I have tried to give Johnny yogurt for his bad tummy but he just turns his nose up at it.

Back