Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Suprise Sphynx Canvases

Bailey21

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I ordered these two canvases of my babies to suprise my hubby in the new house. Needless to say I absolutely adore them, and he loved the suprise! What a hectic couple of days, I don’t think I’ve sat down since we got the keys on Monday lol!

And a couple pics of the house so far just because!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bailey21

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
And a couple of the boys loving all this new faux fur lol!

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Your new house is already a home! Those canvas pics came out amazing. You must be so proud if your life/decisions.

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Wow those canvas photo's are very beautiful. I love them.

Your house is a real home. Very cosy. You and your boyfriend can be proud of yourselves

Your house is so cute! I LOVE the canvases! Did you order them online or get them made local?

Bailey21

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@Shmeeps I ordered them online! I used Canvas n Decor. It was pretty cool, you upload a photo, it’ll let you know if the resolution is good enough for the size you’re trying to print, as well as lots of editing features. Shipped to my door in about a week and a half :) and thank you about the house! I’ve been stock piling furniture for months haha it’s nice to finally be able to use it.

Yoda mom

Staff member
Gorgeous canvasses !
Absolutely a purrfect home

Soo excited for you amd Ryan

Ps
I want your shop you shared pics of earlier !

Bailey21

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@Yoda mom thank you!

My offer still stands :) If you ever come to Canada, we’ll be off on a bike ride and fixing cars in the shop! But you’ll have to bring all the naked and furry babies lol!

Perhaps in the future you could build one custom tailored to you! Here’s some more photos for you. Still have to bring down the Yamaha.

those canvases turned out gorgeous. I just got my sphinx babies. I may have to look into getting some of those for my place or maybe for christmas or birthday presents since both are coming up :)

Bailey21

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@susi794 thank you!
@Catrina I think that would be an awesome birthday or Christmas present! They were surprisingly affordable too. I think for a regular 16x20 size was $40!