Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sure wish my kitties would do this!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I was disapointed he didn't flush the chain afterwards! He didn't look very impressed with the filming going on! That face! Ha ha ha ha! Hilarious.

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I was disapointed he didn't flush the chain afterwards! He didn't look very impressed with the filming going on! That face! Ha ha ha ha! Hilarious.

I'm sure I read somewhere that you shouldn't teach them to flush, or they will do it all day and run your water bill up. :LOL:

I really want to toilet train mine. Once the kids are toilet trained, I'll work on the cats :LOL:

tessblack

Banned
Yeah a flush would have been cool. Can't seem to get my guys past this stage. Going to keep trying.

Last edited by a moderator:

lexin77

Lairian
I'm 3 months into it now and Ripley won't do #2 on the toilet unless I'm there.
She will do #2 right next to the toilet but not in the toilet.
ARGH!!!!!

tessblack

Banned
I'm 3 months into it now and Ripley won't do #2 on the toilet unless I'm there.
She will do #2 right next to the toilet but not in the toilet.
ARGH!!!!!

Yeah twitch did that a couple times when we went to the next stage but has been fine. If you are using the litter quitter the website has a blog that has some good info on it. I am not sure how much longer I want to keep trying, I am sure it is frustrating for them too.

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That's awesome. I wish too. We have a member whose cat uses the toilet. I can't think of her name but she's got a youtube video.

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That's so cool! I wish Mug-Y would potty train but all he does with the toilet is drink out of it!! :Badly::Badly::Badly: Now have to make sure the lid's down and the door closed to keep him out!!

X

tessblack

Banned
That's so cool! I wish Mug-Y would potty train but all he does with the toilet is drink out of it!! :Badly::Badly::Badly: Now have to make sure the lid's down and the door closed to keep him out!!

X

Yeah Tux does the same thing. Luckily when it is not fresh he will smell it but never drink it. He has tried to play with his poop once, that was just wrong. He has been ok lately though.

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
That stand up poo was impressive...although Tux looks like a pro as well!! Lemmy HATES the toilet, so no training here.

Back