Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Surgery and Sleepypods

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Well tomorow is my surgery and I wanted to thank you all for your warm wishes. I am just ready to have this all done with so I can be healthy <3 Abby has noticed that I am not feeling well. She has been cuddly and upset that I haven't given her attention...so she keeps biting my feet and ankles:LOL: Thats my girl <3.

Also today Abby's sleepy pod came in the mail!:ThumbsUp: She loves it! It also came in this big box. My dad helped me turn it into a kitty play house <3 The kittys love their play house too. I will get some pictures of them playing it when I get better. :ThumbsUp: Had a prety good day.
100_1206.jpg

100_1205.jpg

168882_482944771026_701986026_6533563_1679611_n.jpg

100_1204.jpg

100_1198.jpg

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I wish you luck on your surgery- please keep us posted. The sleepypods are the best! Nudie loves hers and I love that she's safe:BigSmile: Thanks for posting pics and the kitty house made from the box is too cute.

bean406

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hope the surgery and recovery go well..:BigSmile:

As for the Sleepypod cute! Where is a good place to order these? I have seen them before. They look cozy but look like they may be awkward to tote around??

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

As for the Sleepypod cute! Where is a good place to order these? I have seen them before. They look cozy but look like they may be awkward to tote around??

I ordered mine from allpetfurniture.com
It has a shoulder strap and a hand strap. I use it mostly for car travel.
When we are out and about in stores or tourist locations I transfer him to a soft sided "purse" style carrier if Im going to be carrying him for more than a few mins.
Or if we are going to the supermarket I just put the sleepy pod on top of the "baby seat" part of the shopping cart.....which isnt as inconspicuous as a purse....so I prefer the purse for shopping.

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian

I got mine off of Amazon. And yeah it is kind of awkward to tote around...today was the first time I used it. I think I will just have to get used to carry it...I was also kind of weak today so...I don't know. But Abby loves it, she has been sleeping in it all day:Smile:

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hi everyone, sorry about posting late...So this is what happened :Hysterical:we got to the outpatient center and waited. We waited 4 hours, the doctor was 4 hours late...something happened they never really told me what. So then when he got there they got me ready and they put me under, but then found that the problem wasn't what they thought. This doctor wasn't qulified to fix the problem, so I have to call a different doctor monday....and hopefuly I will get into surgery next week. Thank you all for being there for me you are all so sweet.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hi everyone, sorry about posting late...So this is what happened :Hysterical:we got to the outpatient center and waited. We waited 4 hours, the doctor was 4 hours late...something happened they never really told me what. So then when he got there they got me ready and they put me under, but then found that the problem wasn't what they thought. This doctor wasn't qulified to fix the problem, so I have to call a different doctor monday....and hopefuly I will get into surgery next week. Thank you all for being there for me you are all so sweet.

Oh I'm sorry that things weren't able to be done and you have to wait. I hope everything goes well once you reschedule.

Back