Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Surgery tommorow

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Just wanted to ask for positive thoughts for me tommorow (Wed). I had a inconclusive needle biopsy so now will be having a biopsy while I am asleep. If benign they will remove the growth and that part of my thyroid. If it is cancer it will be a little more extensive. Most of these growths are benign and I think mine will be too. Thanks for listening my sphynx family.

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hope you have a good day tomorow! Try not to worry like crazy! Statistically things are on your side! I find during these times, that the waiting for the results can be even more stressfull than the outcome, whether good or bad! So stay strong while waiting for outcome....Best wishes for you!

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Just home from the hospital. Preliminary reports came back benign. It was however the size of a golfball! No wonder it was hard to swallow. Got to lay down..feeling pretty woozy. Thank you all for all the love and concern sent my way. The Lair family is the best!

Back