Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Surprise Gotcha!

Spoon&Sphynx

Lairian
Meet Darwin! He is 6 weeks old, and I can't wait to bring him home!

Darwin3.jpg

Here's the thing - he's a surprise for boyfriend and I need your help!

We currently have 2 females. We adopted both of them because we didn't want to spend the money on a kitten when there are so many homeless sphynxies out there who need a loving home. However, we both wanted a little boy and have had a hell of a time finding one. (There aren't many opportunities for naked kitties in Maine!) We had kind of given up looking this summer because we were both so busy, but the other day I came across a woman selling kittens just twenty minutes from where I work. I went to visit them and completely fell in love. So, Darwin Douglas will be joining the family in December.

Any thoughts on how to present him? I wrote a letter from Darwin to Daddy that kind of explains everything from his perspective. I just don't know how I want to do the big reveal!

Kyla L

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Oh my gosh the lobster idea is the best!! But you better have a lobster handy in case he got his hopes up for a real lobster dinner.

I've done stuff like that for my husband before when we were dating... I told him I was going to go pick up dinner while he was fixing something and I came back with a brand new grill... and no dinner. Lol he was excited but not happy that we had to put it together before we got dinner.

Natalie porter

Lairian
Haha put the kitten in a draw in your bedroom and ask your partner nicely to get something for you... Or as im rubbish at stuff like this just put a little blue bow round his neck and give him your husband, either way he will fall inlove

nudebea

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hes absolutely gorgeous! What a brilliant present .Let us know how the "presentation" goes and dont forget those photos !

Back