Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Susi794 is in the hospital

wright878

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Poor Susi! I am sure the kitty feels horrible. Our bet is it was during a bath. Most dangerous time around here! Get well and get back to posting. Hugs.

tessblack

Banned
Thanks Judy for letting us know and please keep us updated. I hate to think of her in the hospital during the holidays too.:ThumbsDown:

T3 sends hugs and kisses.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Me to I keep checking her face book also but nothing, I have thought about trying to find the hospital and calling but that might make me a crazy website owner stalker:Hysterical: She just is such a great person I hate not knowing what is going on.
Gosh you would think everyone would get a computer in the hospital:Laugh:

Inferno12

Banned
She just posted on her Facebook.

"Thanks for the welll wishes everybody. I am still in the hospital--have been on IV antibiotics since Sunday from a massive infection/cellulitis/fasciaitis from the cat bite. Excruciatingly painful...had to have an echocardiogram also since they heard an aortic murmur and were worried about the infection doing possible heart damage--(it hasn't). Will be here for at least two more days."

tessblack

Banned
Me to I keep checking her face book also but nothing, I have thought about trying to find the hospital and calling but that might make me a crazy website owner stalker:Hysterical: She just is such a great person I hate not knowing what is going on.
Gosh you would think everyone would get a computer in the hospital:Laugh:

Yeah was thinking of trying that too. I am sure it would be close to where she lives.
It is even worse that it is the holidays.

Inferno12

Banned
She also posted

"I am on the hospital's computer and SphynxLair is blocked--if someone from the Lair is reading this, would you please post an update for me? I miss you all, love you all, and need your prayers. I want to come home."

lawgrl

Lairian
Terrible, I hate this for Susi! It's crazy how dangerous cat bites can be.

Susi, I hope you're feeling much better and can go home soon and be with your kitties!

Bella07

Banned
Oh Susi, I am so sorry to hear that you are in the hospital! Rest up, and know that we are all here praying for you and, we'll all be here for you when you're back home. We miss you!

Shell_Baby

Lairian
Oh my gosh! I just got on this morning and saw this post! :Surprise: Sending you many prayers against that infection! Bad kitty...don't bite momma like that! Get well soon Susi!!!! We miss you!!! :Cry:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for the updates, glad to hear so is ok and being treated. Some one tell me how a hospital block us but allows facebook:Angry: :LOL: oh well at least we got her message!

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thank you for the updates, glad to hear so is ok and being treated. Some one tell me how a hospital block us but allows facebook:Angry: :LOL: oh well at least we got her message!

The KIND of forum, the platform, we use for SL is also used for every imagionable interest group be it guns, erotic novells and what have you and they can't block them one by one so they just block them all.
I don't like censorship in any form so I don't agree really but I am sure that's how we got blocked.

Get well Susi, and I do wanna know how this bite could get so serious. :(

Back