Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Susi794 is in the hospital

susi794

Staff member
I'm Susi's friend Judy. She asked me to post this message. She was bitten by one of her cats and has been in the hospital since Sunday being treated for infection from that. She hopes to be home in a day or two. She sends her love to everyone.

Inferno12

Banned
Oh My goodness. I hope things are ok with her. Tell her we are thinking of her and to please let us know if there is anything we can do for her. Thanks for posting this. We have been worried about her.

JacksMom

Banned
Oh my! Thank you for posting and letting us know! I will be praying for a quick recovery. Sending SusiQ lots of hugs and purrs from Jack and Kyleen.

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Cat bites are the worst! I got blood poisoning from my first, and hopefully last, cat bite. Being in the hospital is horrible too. I bet Susi misses her kitties! Hope you get to come home soon!!! Lots of love!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Whew, I'm so glad to hear it was a cat bite and not something else. Thanks for updating us cause we were all getting worried. Please tell her to get well soon and we love her.

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Dinka and I love you Susie and we wish you a speedy recovery. By the way were you cleaning cat claws?:Dizzy:

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
what were you doing to make one of them THAT cross??? heh
Get well soon!

A qualified guess is: Water-soap-rinse. :Wink:

Hope you get better soon. I am sure you will.
It must have been helluva' bite though as I am sure you have gotten a bite or two in your life before without having to be put in hospital after. :Cry:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you Judy, I just new something was wrong, just not like her to not check in:Cry:
I do hope everything is ok and hope to see her back and healthy! We are all here for you Susi, don't ever forget that, just as you have been to everyone here at the Lair!

Back