Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

SV Baby

Bella07

Banned
Oh wow, he's gorgeous! I love his little hooded nose, he's stunning. Hope you find a wonderful home for him---any family would be so lucky to have him.

lucylue

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
As requested, I will post pictures of my little boy here...

Info first... He is considered an F2B. That means he is a second generation Savannah (F2) and the 'B' means he is a product of a SV x SV cross, not an outcross (that would be an A). His maternal Grandfather is an African Serval- I will find Youtube videos and share them of him as well. His Daddy is my show kitty and his Momma is a gorgeous long legged girl I wanted from the moment I saw her first pictures online- about this age, I think...

Okay, so he was born after a very long labor- 12 hours- and he was born not breathing. It was a very scary beginning- took a good 15 minutes or so before he was breathing- lots of work and swearing on my part, but that first breath was a miracle! And I've been in love ever since! I swear- if I wasn't up to my eyeballs in cat-related debt, I'd keep him!

These pictures are pretty much in chronological order- from his birth to now...

What can I say I am in love!

Back