Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sweet boy looking for a home.

Dhamm

Lairian
Hello everyone. I am the cat rescue coordinator with a rescue group here in Dothan, Alabama.
(Save A Pet)
This will be the third Sphynx that I have had come into our rescue in the past 10 years. And each time, I have come here to help find them a new home. I’m hoping that this time will be just as successful.
I have a male, approximately nine months old, gray and white, with golden yellow eyes.
We have gotten him neutered, rabies vaccinated, three-way, vaccine, and dewormed.
I am personally fostering him until he goes to his new home. He seems to be OK with my other cats, and my small dog. I think a home without small children would be best, because he is quite rambunctious, and can play a bit rough. He is very affectionate.
We are asking for a $200 rehoming fee, to cover our costs.
We are a 501(c)3 non profit.
I will be happy to answer any questions anyone has.
Thank you for all your help.

Attachments

• AE52BD4F-0D3F-42D4-B699-C5CC1C0D9DF1.jpeg
    AE52BD4F-0D3F-42D4-B699-C5CC1C0D9DF1.jpeg
    163.5 KB · Views: 179
  • 06043137-0F5F-4F06-89F8-6F9FD88A77F1.jpeg
    06043137-0F5F-4F06-89F8-6F9FD88A77F1.jpeg
    185.5 KB · Views: 179

trrstn71

Lairian
Hello everyone. I am the cat rescue coordinator with a rescue group here in Dothan, Alabama.
(Save A Pet)
This will be the third Sphynx that I have had come into our rescue in the past 10 years. And each time, I have come here to help find them a new home. I’m hoping that this time will be just as successful.
I have a male, approximately nine months old, gray and white, with golden yellow eyes.
We have gotten him neutered, rabies vaccinated, three-way, vaccine, and dewormed.
I am personally fostering him until he goes to his new home. He seems to be OK with my other cats, and my small dog. I think a home without small children would be best, because he is quite rambunctious, and can play a bit rough. He is very affectionate.
Hello. I was hoping I could get some more information about this sweet baby. Very interested in adopting. We are in New York but are willing to travel. Thanks!
Drew and Terri

zachs50

Lairian
Hey! I am located in CT but I am totally willing to travel to adopt this guy. Could I have some more information on the adoption process and see an application if possible?

Brown1204

Lairian
(Save A Pet)
Hi! I'm located in Atlanta, GA and I would love to adopt this sweet boy. May I please have some more information about the adoption process and an application please.
~Thank You,

Dhamm

Lairian
Hi! I'm located in Atlanta, GA and I would love to adopt this sweet boy. May I please have some more information about the adoption process and an application please.
~Thank You,
Please send me an email with your contact info and I will be happy to set up a phone interview and give you any more info about him that I can.
[email protected]

Dhamm

Lairian
Hey! I am located in CT but I am totally willing to travel to adopt this guy. Could I have some more information on the adoption process and see an application if possible?
Please send me an email with your contact information and I will be happy to give you a call with more info and do an application on the phone. :)
[email protected]

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the update. Hoping that baby goes to a forever home filled with love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gildedlily

Lairian
~Thank You,
We would love to adopt! If he has already been adopted please let me know if you have any other beautiful babies that need a loving home. My sphynx, Pru would love a playmate and we would love to have another sphynx!!

Back