Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sweet Southern Belle

I received an email today from Admin - Thank you.
Belle.jpg
I can't even remember the last time I was on this site. It was probably when I adopted my sweet Belle and I was looking for ways to take proper care of her. She came to me as an adult and I don't know how old she was. Belle had significant neurological issues that caused her to be deaf, nearly blind, and quite unbalanced. She was with me for 7 years when she developed seizures that progressively worsened despite our best efforts. I am devastated and lost without her. Godspeed my friend.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Southern Belle awh sweetie (((hugs)))) I am very sorry to learn your friend Belle got her angel wings.
Thank you for sharing the beautiful tribute photo of Belle- so obviously loved eternally
Bless you for all the love and care she knew because of you -
No time is ever enough
Hold tight to the fondest moments shared

Fly high sweet Belle
You touched Hearts forever

"Replied the glorious cat
For I will whisper into their hearts
That I am always with them
I just am....forever and ever and ever. "
-from poem for cats

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Keep the best memories closest to your heart.

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I am so very sorry for your loss. And I am delighted that you have come back to the Lair and shared with us. Sending you condolences, peace and love.

Thank you so much. It's comforting to hear from people who share my passion for these wonderful creatures that fill our hearts. I think I will stay a while.

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Sorry for the loss of your Belle. What a beautiful girl she was. Thank you for taking care of this special needs girl and giving her the love she deserves

so sorry for your loss! may the memories help comfort you during this difficult time.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Southern Belle ,
We are here for you (((hugs)))
I hope you stay active with us

Your Sphynx love is beneficial to all members
We all come together on the Sphynx journey for the love of the breed

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi there , so very very sad you lost your little one , take comfort in knowing you gave her a great life , filled with tenderness and love
My heart goes out to you !
Who know you may adopt another little one In time
Xxx❤️❤️❤️