Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Sydkat7's Fiance

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Need new home for sphynx-hating fiance....here are his "stats":

Sex: likes lots of it...just kidding! Male
Likes:baseball and most sports, pizza, UFO magazines, big-screen TV's, lots of affection
Dislikes: cous cous, coconuts, pets getting more attention than him
Gets along with other animals: not really, except for some dogs and macho male kitties like my cat Reno. Hates sphynx and not fond of cats in general.
Likes children: Yes, he has a few of his own
Known biter: Sometimes :tinysmile_twink_t: But most of the time, he's pretty docile and mild-mannered.

P.S. In the photo, my fiance is the good-looking one on the left :tinysmile_grin_t:

P.P.S. I really don't want to rehome him, as he's a great guy overall. I really would like him to be re-trained to appreciate sphynx cats!

Attachments

• n1641995631_108341_100.jpg
    n1641995631_108341_100.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 49

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
BTW, despite my fiance's dislike of sphynx, Piglet still loves him and wants to be with him every chance she gets! Just another testimony to the awesomeness of sphynx cats!

Moonstone

Lairian
Very charming man !
:tinysmile_shy_t:

I hope that your fiance will love the gentle piglet one day, and very soon.
She will try untill it works, like Butterball !
:tinysmile_kiss_t:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Very charming man !
:tinysmile_shy_t:

I hope that your fiance will love the gentle piglet one day, and very soon.
She will try untill it works, like Butterball !
:tinysmile_kiss_t:

LOL! I hope so, Moonstone. Piglet will be with us for a long time, so he'll have to accept her eventually. I think it's so cute that she still tries to love him no matter what. :tinysmile_grin_t:

Maximus

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
You know the funny part for me is that im really not found of cats. I'm really a big time dog person but I adore Sphynx lol!

Brooke

Banned
Yes, I was a dog person, too!! I actually got my first sphynx to keep my sick dog company because he loved cats...Virgil (the dog) passed away, and now I'm here with my second sphynx!! :Wink:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Funny that you guys are saying that you were dog people because my fiance is a dog person, too, but didn't like my sphynx at all. However, now that I've had her for awhile, he's getting used to her and lets her sit on his lap sometimes.

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
You could always threaten him :Woo: Next time he's mean to piglet threaten to throw a baseball at his....ummmm:Laugh:

Maximus

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
My plan is to convert everyone I know into Sphynx lovers! Me and my little man will take them one by one lol!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yes, first our family and friends, then our neighbors, then....the world! Let's plan for total SPHYNX WORLD DOMINATION! Mwahahahaha! :Hysterical:

Back