Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

T- 23 days

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ok I am going insane!! Not only do I have a new kitty to wait on, I also have a husband who, with all hopes of the schedule not changing again should also be home semi-soon!! the only one I know for sure of is the kitty though. I go to pick him up on the 26th!! This is gonna be the longest month of my life!!:LOL::Sweat::Dizzy::LOL::Cry:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Ok I am going insane!! Not only do I have a new kitty to wait on, I also have a husband who, with all hopes of the schedule not changing again should also be home semi-soon!! the only one I know for sure of is the kitty though. I go to pick him up on the 26th!! This is gonna be the longest month of my life!!:LOL::Sweat::Dizzy::LOL::Cry:

Yeah! Your family will be together. This count down is going to be just as exciting as the count down to the last day of school.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
It is going to be worth the wait I am sure. You poor thing I would go crazy... Hope hubby gets to stay home for a while.

Bella07

Banned
The wait will be long, but so worth it!
But I have to ask....any updated pictures of the adorable little boy for us??? :BigSmile:

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
The wait will be long, but so worth it!
But I have to ask....any updated pictures of the adorable little boy for us??? :BigSmile:

I am waiting on some fron the breeder. She actually just had a (human) baby on May 24th, which would be her 4th girl, so I understand if she's a little busy. I told her she was nuts though. She just had three queens give birth to 6 kittens each!!, and then she had a baby herself. I don't even want to know what a Zoo her house would look like right now lol. I did just see she posted new pics on her website today so maybe I will get a new pic soon. This wait is killing me!:Dizzy:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I am waiting on some fron the breeder. She actually just had a (human) baby on May 24th, which would be her 4th girl, so I understand if she's a little busy. I told her she was nuts though. She just had three queens give birth to 6 kittens each!!, and then she had a baby herself. I don't even want to know what a Zoo her house would look like right now lol. I did just see she posted new pics on her website today so maybe I will get a new pic soon. This wait is killing me!:Dizzy:

Wow that's a lot of babies in one house. I suppose all the mommies can bond over their collective exhaustion together.

Until pictures come, tell us what color is the new boy? Do you have a list of names? How old is Kreacher now?

Back