Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Taking a nap on my lap

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like I am stuck for a while
6d4c5afe59818e40bb3be1827121fecf.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Waay too cute, Patti!!! I feel your pain. Last week, I had back surgery, and, while I am doing really well, I have to be fairly quiet for the next week or so. Well, yesterday the weather got a bit cooler, and Cleopatra ”discovered” that I was sitting in my chair for most of the day. So she was in my lap, under a lightweight blanket every time I sat down. Marcus kept trying to hijack my lap from her, so we did have some hissing and arguing too.
Today, the only reason I have a free lap is that Cleo is happily on a quilt on the loveseat.
image.jpg

Rachlp

Lairian
Oh hope you are healing well, in the meantime enjoy those cuddles.

I admit I have to have a heated blanket as my family likes the cold Donald has just learnt that sherpa and heat along with the RV front window sun rocks :)

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Thanks. I’m doing well-not much pain, but the catz can’t understand why I can’t bend over to feed them, or pick them up as usual.
@Rachlp , I’m sure that as colder weather comes closer, Donald will actively seek out warmth. Just today, Marcus dec to burrow into the quilt on the loveseat, where he has stayed all afternoon. And it’s around 80 degrees F right now.

Back