Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Teto and his crow friend

Spideyj

Lairian
The crows like to come and visit sometimes and of course Teto is ecstatic about this. Most of the time it happens too fast for me to even get a pic but this time I managed to take a video!

Callmemrsbill

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
That is too funny! As I was watching, my cat heard your cat on the video, now he is running around the house looking for the intruder :ROFLMAO:

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
The crows like to come and visit sometimes and of course Teto is ecstatic about this. Most of the time it happens too fast for me to even get a pic but this time I managed to take a video!
I don't know why? I can't see it.

Spideyj

Lairian
I don't know why? I can't see it.
The crow? He's hidden by the window frame, unfortunately - with how bright it was outside, it's really hard to see him. So all you can really see is Teto going wild and hear the crow squawk at him near the end.

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
That's awesome. OMG, Max would find a way out of the window. He has a personal mission to capture crows that is unearthly. LOL Teto is so adorable. How is he liking the water fountain now?

Spideyj

Lairian
That's awesome. OMG, Max would find a way out of the window. He has a personal mission to capture crows that is unearthly. LOL Teto is so adorable. How is he liking the water fountain now?
He has totally adapted to the drinking fountain and is drinking from it all the time! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
The crow? He's hidden by the window frame, unfortunately - with how bright it was outside, it's really hard to see him. So all you can really see is Teto going wild and hear the crow squawk at him near the end.
No, I can't see the video at all.

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Oh, that's very strange! I wonder why that is...

Maybe if I just put the link here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I seen it that time. I don't know what happened. I've always seen the video's before.
something on my end I guess. Anyway, so cute.