Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

THANK YOU AUNTY TESS!!!!

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ohhhhh, hats came in the mail today!!!!!

Priscilla was trying to leave the area once I got the hat on her and it was really hard to get a shot of her not trying to escape! Mind you, she was just spayed on saturday and maybe doesn't feel her best right now, lol.

Rupert was ok with wearing the hat but he wouldn't look at me for some reason. Orion went mEnTaL when I put it on him....in his frenzy to get it off, he fell off the bed and ran into the wall :Dizzy: But he had no problems trying to rip it off Rupert. :LOL:

THANK YOU AUNTY TESS AND TUX & TWITCH !!!!!!!

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Omg I almost bust a gut looking at those picutres! I want to know where I can get them??? Thos would make great Christmas card pictures!:BigSmile:

It was pretty funny when I put the hat on Orion....he went totally crazy, like he was stung in the arse by a bee or something. I should have guessed though, 'cuz he doesn't like sweaters either - goes apes**t with those. :LOL:

awww the photos are so cute! I hope Rupert is ok and didn't get too many bumps and brusies.

Rupert is fine :ThumbsUp: It was Orion that fell off the bed and ran into the wall BUT he's ok! :Laugh:

Back