Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Thank you Gizmo and Cristina!!

susi794

Staff member
I am in tears again...Cristina, aka Gizmo sent me $25.oo all the way from the Netherlands by PayPal! Cristina, you have touched my heart so many times with your kindness and caring comments that I can't believe you did this too. Thank you so very much for everything.

You guys have to stop this....we love you all so very much...but hopefully we have most of the really bad vet bills out of the way...it's been a great help and I thank you for your incredible generosity toward me in my time of need. It was pretty difficult to see the light of day there for awhile...
You are the greatest bunch of people anywhere! I am humbled by your kindnesses and so proud to call you my friends.
God bless you,
Susi and the gang

gizmo6370

Banned
Your very welcome Susi :Wink:....take good care of your little ones....we expect to see a lot of pictures of strong and healthy baby's :ThumbsUp:
Big hug for you and your kitty's from all of us overhere :Kiss:

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Its ok to treat yourself Susi! You deserve it!! It does wonders on stress too:Wink: Enjoy it Susi.:ThumbsUp:

susi794

Staff member
They are such social animals--they do better in twos....if you can handle another, I'm sure Haji would be overjoyed to have a playmate.

Back