Welcome to Sphynx Lair, a community dedicated to Sphynx owners!

Thank you, Sphynxlair!

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thank you Admin and ilovemysphynx for the awesome prizes! Especially the wand/fishing pole. I recently broke Stella's fishing pole, which was her favorite toy. :(

Now we have an even better one!

I wish I had the camera ready when I was opening up the package. Stella was very impatient. As soon as there was a hole big enough for her head to fit through, she shoved it in there! Thanks again! We love the toys, treats, sticker and the sweet card!

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Being a sphynx cat (in a loving home) has got to be the life. . . lol.

Unfortunately she was dirty in her pictures. I cannot give her a proper bath for another week or so. That is, I cannot use what I normally wash her with. She is currently on a medicated shampoo. In fact, you can kind of see the red "scratches" on her right side of her belly in the second picture. That whole area was clear as of last Thursday. However, the yeast infection has returned. Sigh. But as of yesterday, I am slowly switching their diet to the Prairie's Kibbles: Lamb Meal & Oatmeal Medley.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Your welcome! Im glad you guys are enjoying your gifts!!!:Laugh:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Glad you and Stella like your prizes and glad to see she is sharing with your other cat!
She looks good in the pics I didn't notice she was dirty, and she sure looks happy and that is all that matters:ThumbsUp:

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thank you Admin and ilovemysphynx for the awesome prizes! Especially the wand/fishing pole. I recently broke Stella's fishing pole, which was her favorite toy. :(

Now we have an even better one!

I wish I had the camera ready when I was opening up the package. Stella was very impatient. As soon as there was a hole big enough for her head to fit through, she shoved it in there! Thanks again! We love the toys, treats, sticker and the sweet card!

Meecho flipped for her's too:Laugh:

Gullivers Keeper

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thanks from Gulliver too (and the other two that play with them too)!!
He loves his toys!! He loves any new toys :ThumbsUp: