Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

thanks yoda mom for the intro...

alesandra b

Lairian
hi. my name is Alesandra. I am wanting to rescue a nudie lol! because they are the only cat that I'm not allergic to. its important that I rescue because I adopt. I don't shop! saving lives is very important to me. so I guess ill just be here reading people comments and entries about their nudies and getting a chuckle/warm fuzzy feeling, and maybe one day god will grant me the oppurtunity to have my dreams come true and adopt one of my own! thanks!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@alesandra b , welcome to the lair family :)
Please jump in me enjoy this fun friendly bunch while the sphynx stars align :)

Bless you for opening your heart and home to adopt / rescue that special nudie out there waiting for you

I hope you are active with us -lots of fun games to join in on too!

I encourage you to keep active in the rescue adoption thread -

perhaps more details on a post there too about yourself, have had sphynx , Rex's , peterbalds ?
location , other pets , kids etc ?

it can help everyone get to know you and keep you in mind when we come across a nudie or a member who may have an upcoming rehoming that may be a purrfect forever fit

So glad you joined us

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to sphynxlair, good to have you.
Keep watch on the rescue and adoption form.
You'll find one, when, the time, is right.
Best wishes.

alesandra b

Lairian
hi. my name is Alesandra. I am wanting to rescue a nudie lol! because they are the only cat that I'm not allergic to. its important that I rescue because I adopt. I don't shop! saving lives is very important to me. so I guess ill just be here reading people comments and entries about their nudies and getting a chuckle/warm fuzzy feeling, and maybe one day god will grant me the oppurtunity to have my dreams come true and adopt one of my own! thanks!

I am married and my husband and I are willing and ready to adopt or foster a sphynx.

Back