Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

The berries are off to the vet!!

J

Jinxlover

Today the berries go on there first trip..It's vet day... Checkup, first shots and worming. It will be a big day for the berries.
Mulberries new mom works there and Peeves mom is going with me. It's going to be like a freak show..lol. People are coming from miles around to see the naked kittens..
Should be great fun.. The appt is at 4:00 I will take lots of pics....:ThumbsUp:

Wish us luck!

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Aww wish I could be there! Let us know how it goes.

susi794

Staff member
A milestone!!!! Think back to where you were when you found out she was pregnant--you were so scared! Look how far you've come!

Ok so the dark one is mine. I can purchase a plane ticket and be there tomorrow!

What cute babies. I want another one so bad...I am in love

J

Jinxlover

Ok so the dark one is mine. I can purchase a plane ticket and be there tomorrow!
That's Peeves...He is SOOOOOO Sweet.. I LOVE him.. But so does his new momma and she will fight you for him..(She tough as nails so I would not push it..LOL).:LOL::LOL:

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That last pic of Peeves is adorable! what big berries they have become!

Awww they are gorgeous! It'd be my lucky day if I walked into the vet's office and saw a litter of adorable Sphynx kittens.... Glad everyone's doing great!

J

Jinxlover

It'd be my lucky day if I walked into the vet's office and saw a litter of adorable Sphynx kittens....
Heck, It would be my lucky day also:LOL:

People were going nuts..She all the hands and people taking pictures! People were loving the babies..

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Great pics.....I am so glad that they all checked out ok!! You did such a great job!!

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
"Sigh"....they grow up soooooo fast!

I LOVE the face in the second pic!!! That's a very sorry little face!!

X

That's Peeves...He is SOOOOOO Sweet.. I LOVE him.. But so does his new momma and she will fight you for him..(She tough as nails so I would not push it..LOL).:LOL::LOL:
Aaaahhhh Shannon, you know I'm just a big wussy. Certainly, I would have to maim, mutilate, mangle, mar, injure, wound, cripple, disable, lacerate, disfigure, and deform anyone who tries to take my little Peeve. But I would most likely not kill them, for who could blame them for attempting a kitty napping. He will steal your heart.

And again, I promise to take lots of pictures of Peeve Gooseberry and share his life with all of his Sphynx Lair followers.