Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

The berries are off to the vet!!

J

Jinxlover

Today the berries go on there first trip..It's vet day... Checkup, first shots and worming. It will be a big day for the berries.
Mulberries new mom works there and Peeves mom is going with me. It's going to be like a freak show..lol. People are coming from miles around to see the naked kittens..
Should be great fun.. The appt is at 4:00 I will take lots of pics....:ThumbsUp:

Wish us luck!

susi794

Staff member
A milestone!!!! Think back to where you were when you found out she was pregnant--you were so scared! Look how far you've come!

J

Jinxlover

All checked out and everyone was in great health...Hearts all sounded good, got shots and lots of love...:LOL:

Attachments

• P1060081.jpg
    P1060081.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 43
  • P1060082.JPG
    P1060082.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 43
  • P1060083.jpg
    P1060083.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 43
  • P1060084.jpg
    P1060084.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 42
  • P1060085.JPG
    P1060085.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 40
  • P1060086.jpg
    P1060086.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 38

Inferno12

Banned
Ok so the dark one is mine. I can purchase a plane ticket and be there tomorrow!

What cute babies. I want another one so bad...I am in love

J

Jinxlover

Ok so the dark one is mine. I can purchase a plane ticket and be there tomorrow!

That's Peeves...He is SOOOOOO Sweet.. I LOVE him.. But so does his new momma and she will fight you for him..(She tough as nails so I would not push it..LOL).:LOL::LOL:

Bella07

Banned
Awww they are gorgeous! It'd be my lucky day if I walked into the vet's office and saw a litter of adorable Sphynx kittens.... Glad everyone's doing great!

J

Jinxlover

It'd be my lucky day if I walked into the vet's office and saw a litter of adorable Sphynx kittens....

Heck, It would be my lucky day also:LOL:

People were going nuts..She all the hands and people taking pictures! People were loving the babies..

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
"Sigh"....they grow up soooooo fast!

I LOVE the face in the second pic!!! That's a very sorry little face!!

X

Nair Bare

Lairian
That's Peeves...He is SOOOOOO Sweet.. I LOVE him.. But so does his new momma and she will fight you for him..(She tough as nails so I would not push it..LOL).:LOL::LOL:

Aaaahhhh Shannon, you know I'm just a big wussy. Certainly, I would have to maim, mutilate, mangle, mar, injure, wound, cripple, disable, lacerate, disfigure, and deform anyone who tries to take my little Peeve. But I would most likely not kill them, for who could blame them for attempting a kitty napping. He will steal your heart.

And again, I promise to take lots of pictures of Peeve Gooseberry and share his life with all of his Sphynx Lair followers.

Back