Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

The BF came around

MikkiJean

Lairian
... and it didn't take long. We were laying in bed this morning and he got mad because Lexi wouldn't cuddle with him :LOL::Hysterical::LOL::Hysterical: She only wanted her momma!

Bella07

Banned
We all knew this would happen! Now I bet he is going to begging you to get another Sphynx in no time, so that he can claime her as "his" :Wink:

Bella07

Banned
MikkiJean, is having a Sphynx for the first time as good as you thought it would be?
(I'm still looking/waiting to get my first Sphynx, and am so excited!) Haha, so it helps to hear from other first time new sphynx owners :)

MikkiJean

Lairian
MikkiJean, is having a Sphynx for the first time as good as you thought it would be?
(I'm still looking/waiting to get my first Sphynx, and am so excited!) Haha, so it helps to hear from other first time new sphynx owners :)

It's way better than I thought it could be! The first time I ever saw one in person is when I went to pick up Lexi! They are so fascinating and loving, it's incredible. It really is like having a toddler at times though :LOL:
You should definitely get your first sphynx:ThumbsUp:

Jocy24

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It's way better than I thought it could be! The first time I ever saw one in person is when I went to pick up Lexi! They are so fascinating and loving, it's incredible. It really is like having a toddler at times though :LOL:
You should definitely get your first sphynx:ThumbsUp:

Whew ain't that the truth. Just like babies. Buffy can jump up on my bed, I've seen her, but every night she wakes me to pick her up so she doesn't have to jump!

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
haha, this is such a beautiful day in the relationship!! Fiancee and i often fight over kitty-love now-a-days! he HATED cats.. it took him 3 years to buy me one then a few weeks to snuggle with Bronxe. now....
we lay in bed, hold our blanket up high (we sleep w/ seperate blankets lol) and then call the cats and see which ones go snuggle with which human! lol

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Yup,,thats what happened with me and wouldnt you know it,,we are getting our second Sphynx soon,,,and yes,,she will be "his cat"....he thinks!! LOL

MikkiJean

Lairian
haha, this is such a beautiful day in the relationship!! Fiancee and i often fight over kitty-love now-a-days! he HATED cats.. it took him 3 years to buy me one then a few weeks to snuggle with Bronxe. now....
we lay in bed, hold our blanket up high (we sleep w/ seperate blankets lol) and then call the cats and see which ones go snuggle with which human! lol

I love it! I haven't said "I told you so" yet... but it is coming as soon as we get the cats to get along :LOL:

Back