Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

The boys

Inferno12

Banned
Diego and Johnny have been kind of attached at the hip lately. They have been cuddling like crazy. When I got the call in the middle of the night about grandpa, I got up and noticed a LARGE warm lump in the bed at my feet. I looked close and this is what I saw. They were so cute and put such a smile on my face during a sad time. I love these boys :Adore::Adore:

Attachments

Gizzymom

Banned
Great pics!! They do know us well, don't they? Always there when we need them.

I love the 1st pic... Johnny is out cold and Diego looks like he wants to say "Mom, get the big boy off me!!"

Such cute boys!!!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Awwww, Dawn, your boys look so cute together! I'm glad that they're giving you so much comfort during this difficult time. It's funny that you say your boys are now attached at the hip, because it's been the same way with my Peppe and Reno. They sleep together all the time now. Poor Piglet gets left out. :Sad:

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So precious! it was a gift to their momma :)

Inferno12

Banned
Awwww, Dawn, your boys look so cute together! I'm glad that they're giving you so much comfort during this difficult time. It's funny that you say your boys are now attached at the hip, because it's been the same way with my Peppe and Reno. They sleep together all the time now. Poor Piglet gets left out. :Sad:
Awe, poor Piglet :Cry:

Im sure you give her enough love to make up for it!

Thanks for your kind words

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Awe, poor Piglet :Cry:

Im sure you give her enough love to make up for it!

Thanks for your kind words
Yeah, she's not suffering too badly...she gets the primo spot next to me! I wouldn't feel too sorry for her...LOL! :LOL:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Our kitties sense when we need extra attention. I hope they give you some comfort.

Bella07

Banned
Aaaaawww, how wonderful! I do love Diego's expression in the first photo, all with Johnny's loving!

JacksMom

Banned
Although I am selfish and I want to be the ONLY one in Jack's life, seeing these pictures makes me want to get Jack and brother or sister...so darn cute!

Gizzymom

Banned
Although I am selfish and I want to be the ONLY one in Jack's life, seeing these pictures makes me want to get Jack and brother or sister...so darn cute!
I thought so too, Kyleen... But I am SO glad I decided to keep him an only child. He absolutely adores me... and I feel the same! Plus I can spoil him rotten and not feel guilty!! :ThumbsUp:

ktate88

Banned
I also wonder from time to time about a sibling...
I thought so too, Kyleen... But I am SO glad I decided to keep him an only child. He absolutely adores me... and I feel the same! Plus I can spoil him rotten and not feel guilty!! :ThumbsUp:
I came to that conclusion for the time being. I do see canine friends in his future, but that won't be for a while.

For now Niles goes for play dates!