Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

The Catnip Bandit

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Butterball sure is cute when he plays with his toys. The catnip is on the paper. He got it all over the place.

Replacement String:

Last edited by a moderator:

susi794

Staff member
Love the Butterball videos....but mostly I get so tickled thinking about how much you obviously love that little boy and he loves you right back. I can plainly see you are family. Makes my heart smile.:BigSmile:
Real men love their sphynxies and aren't afraid to show it. :ThumbsUp::Cool:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hey Tanya, I'm just waiting for you to give me a new sphynx.

Thanks Susi, that's very kind of you to say. Honestly I do wonder what some people think. A single white man with a hairless cat? Probably think I'm gay or have a few marbles loose. I'm not and I have all my marbles. I'm just a man who has a hairless cat as his best friend.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ok So now you need to have like 60 sphynxies so we can call you the crazy cat man!!:LOL::LOL:

susi794

Staff member
I'm just a man who has a hairless cat as his best friend.
I love that about you! And if having a cat for a best friend makes a person gay---well it must be a rather large gay community we've got goin' on here. ROFLMAO!:LOL::Hysterical::LOL:

You sir, and your epic cat Butterball -blessed be his name- are making me reconsider the name of my future sphynx. I consider naming him Sir Butterball II or perhaps Butterball Junior. My reasoning is that perhaps if i name my cat after yours, he will grow up to be just as entertaining and awesome.

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
You sir, and your epic cat Butterball -blessed be his name- are making me reconsider the name of my future sphynx. I consider naming him Sir Butterball II or perhaps Butterball Junior. My reasoning is that perhaps if i name my cat after yours, he will grow up to be just as entertaining and awesome.
I'm partial to mini ball.