Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

The Culprit

Christine

Lairian
I think we have finally found the cause of Gibby's poop problems...his vitamins! His breeder suggested NuVet plus...and I was following the directions on the vitamin bottle. I guess that was just too much for my little Gib. No vitamins today and almost totally normal poops. The breeder and I had a long discussion yesterday and decided to try backing off the vitamins. So I guess I will stop giving them to him for a few days and then just small doses. Thanks for all the advice!

Attachments

Bella07

Banned
Yay, that's great news! I was worried about the little fellow.....Oh, and he is just too adorable, I love his little face!

Inferno12

Banned
What a beautiful kitty. Im so glad that you are figuring things out :ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp:

holly_savage

Banned
great news. Glad you seem to have found the cause. Must be a load off your mind.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He's such a beautiful boy, am so glad his poopy-butt is getting better.

susi794

Staff member
Hurray for solid poops!!!! He is just too adorable.

Christine

Lairian
I agree! So far so good on the poops! I think we are finally getting him figured out....I feel like we have a new baby!

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hey, is that the Tuff Guy t-shirt? Buttersquash has that one too.

Christine

Lairian
Yep...and I love that it says simply dog on the front...since people think he is a dog when they see his picture.

AmazonGoddess

Lairian
Yay for solid poopies! So glad you're little one is feeling better.

And might I just say, that is one of the most adorable little faces EVER!