Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

The Day My world Changed.

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
This whole Journey into becoming a Sphynx pet started aboout a year ago. When I saw my first picture of the most amazing animal I had ever laid eyes on(by the breeder I evently got my baby from). I will prefence this by saying I have always been a dog person per say. One look at this amazing creature and I was hooked. Obsessed to the point of madness according to my husband. When I saw the price I flipped. I began talking to the breeder and working extra just to pay for my new baby. Finally his moma was breed and a short while latter, he was aborn. I had picked out another kitten, but the breeder told me I would be much happier with him, and I must say she could not have been more right. From first touch, and smell I was head over heals in love. My husband calls him King Harley because, he says he rules the roost and tells the big boss how to tote the line. I am still amazed at how this little two pound baby can get me to do anything he wants. I am totaly his pet or human as my husband says. Human King Harley wants you. We have been together for three months now and I could not be happier. Sphynx are the most amazing animals. Even my friends who thought I was crazy have been won over by my sweet baby boy. He is into everything and constantly helping me wheather I need it or not. Such love from such a small baby is truly amazing. I am looking forward to getting another in a few years. But no kitten will ever be more special in my eyes than my loving little man is now. I truely am loved and blessed to be his human.:ThumbsUp:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to Sphynx Lair.
I gotmy sphynx last Dec and have another one coming. Do you have any pictures?

Allison

Lairian
Well hellloooooooooooooo King Harley and parents :)

I am going to check your pictures out because I love Sphynxes with the Moo-cow spots (thing my next one will have that colouring!).

It's funny how quickly we become trained to their wants and needs and... we don't mind at all. (Mind you being woken at3am to roll over to make them more comfortable in the bed can be a bit much sometimes!

Great to see you here :BigSmile:

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:LOL:That is so true. King Harley's favorite playtime is around 3am, and yet I always seem to get up and do what he watns. No care at all, just so he is happy. He is such a doll. Thanks for having us here.

Moonstone

Lairian
:LOL:

Everyone is like you just after the 1rst sphynx because they are magic !

I love my 6 sphynxes like babies ! My colleagues and my daughters think I'm creazy...
:Hysterical:

I don't care...They are so...no word to explain !

Welcome !

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
You are so right. They are pure magic. From the first moment, I knew he was worth all the time and money I had spent. I would do it again a hundered times over. I can't even imagine my world with out him now. They take over so fast. I am his human and proud of it. I have heard all the jokes about them and how crazy I am for spending so much on a cat. But even his critics are being won over by his sweet face and loving attiude.

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Everyone we know pretty much hates cats.... and we got the same crap from everyone. Now when people are leaving the house they try taking him with them. When they come over if we are outside they go in to say hi to Kramer. No matter who it is they win them over with their personalities.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Sphynx Lair Harley! What a wonderful story! Your little Sphynx is adorable!!!
I hope you enjoy the site!:ThumbsUp::Laugh:

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thanks for making me feel so welcome ... I must say I have to agree, for some reason, no one can resist a Sphynx once they have touched one. Everyone seems to just give in to their will and become their slave. I think they must secrtely be some kind of angle. I know to me they are apiece of heaven that brightens my day no matter my mood..he must have sinced i was talking about himm cause here he came to try his paw at email:LOL:

Back