Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

The direct tv man

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Thought I would share,
I had a yucky weekend :ThumbsDown: first I have been sick and that is never fun. Next on sat. our tv was out and we just figured it was the weather it was very windy. Next the neighbor came over to tell us that our roof had blown off and smashed our satellite dish :Angry::Cry::Hysterical:
So have to deal with the roof and of course have dtv come and fix the dish. They came yesterday and the boy thought I was a nut, first Athena ran by and his eyes popped out of his head, I didn't say anything was not into hearing hairless cat jokes, next Leo runs out and up by back to my shoulder, the man says lady why the heck would you shave your cat? now look all his junk is just hanging out:Question: Well I started to get mad but he never saw or heard of a sphynx before and he was terrified:LOL: bad enough the dogs scared the crap out of him now I am telling him it is ok and just a kind of cat, but that was it he went out side and had me come to the door to tell him when the tv was working. I really could not be mad there was no jokes just one terrified guy thinking I was some kind of crazy lady, and being sick I am sure I looked pretty scary:LOL:

wright878

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Abby is really good at scaring salespeople away! Can you imagine the DTV guy if one of your kids had jumped on HIS shoulder!!!

Abby is really good at scaring salespeople away! Can you imagine the DTV guy if one of your kids had jumped on HIS shoulder!!!
How about when the cable guy came to my house to install cable and he was minding his own business working in the living room and out of my birds mouth comes....what are you looking at....and she said it with some pretty good attitude. I was so embarrassed.

Then the alarm guy came and installed the alarm. He was here for a couple of hours and not a peep from her. Then when he left (he had gone to his truck several times that day) with the windows wide open she yells.....get in the car. He turned around and looked at me like I said it. :Surprise::Surprise:

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Loving BOTH stories!! You now the TV gy went back and told everyone he works with about the crazy, ill-looking cat lady he had to deal with!! :LOL::LOL:

And oh how I would've loved to see the alarm guys face :LOL::LOL::LOL:

X

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Lovin both stories! Poor kid probably thought he had stumbled into some weird new religion involving shaved kitties, SPCA will be knockin on your door soon, lol

Fester

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
When he relates the story to his buddies, he probably starts off with "This lady the other day was parading around showing off her shaved... cat"