Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

The extended stair game

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
glad to see my little boy isn't the only one who likes to be spanked ;)
haha, this video was so cute i showed John, he loved it too!! too cute!

wright878

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
My Abby loves the stairs also, but I don't think I would get away with spanking her! Thanks for the cute video!

Gizzymom

Banned
Thanks for putting a huge smile on my face today!!!

Gizmo loves his spankings too... Has to have them before I leave for work every day. He also loves the "pink bellies". LOLOLOLOL:Hysterical::Hysterical:

AmazonGoddess

Lairian
That is hilariously adorable! Love the stair action. :)

Teeka is a spank-fiend to. She 'assumes the position' on the arm of the couch and whips me with her tail until she gets spanks and tickles. It's a little disconcerting just how MUCH she enjoys that ... :Laugh:

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love the flopping and rolling on the stairs. The spanks on the hinquarters are my favorite. I just can't help myself.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

ktate88

Banned
Teeka is a spank-fiend to. She 'assumes the position' on the arm of the couch and whips me with her tail until she gets spanks and tickles. It's a little disconcerting just how MUCH she enjoys that ... :Laugh:

I haven't tried this but maybe Niles would enjoy. He loves heavy rubbing.

LOL at how much she enjoys!!!

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Love the stair video- makes me wish we had stairs:LOL: It's funny how 1 video gets us to admit we spank our sphynx and they like it:LOL::LOL::LOL:

apcolleen

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
lol i love how he goes after the other cat then goes back up to play some more!

reminds me of this dog going down stairs similarly

Replacement String:

Last edited by a moderator:

KushielsTart

Lairian
Thanks guys! For those of you not sure if your kitties will like the spanking- we have a four year old adopted shphynx (for almost a year now), and the first couple of time I whapped her on the butt she looked at me like, are you crazy? It didn't take very long at all for her to get into it, and now she comes and waits for it. I swear it's part of the Sphynx genetic makeup. Bizarre, but it has proved true with the four we've had.

susi794

Staff member
Loved the video and mine mostly all like to get spanked too...I loved the look in your kitty's eyes as the innocent yet accidental (yeah, rught) sliding ever so closer action takes place. I was chuckling all the way thru it, Thanks for posting it for us to share.

Back