Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

The Fetchie!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
*You will receive 3 Fetchies with your purchase! The colors included will be one black, one print and one colored in every order.*

*Out off country please add $3.00 for shipping after logging into your Paypal account*

FREE Shipping in the US

The Fetchie is a great new cat toy manufactured in the USA exclusively for Sphynxlair. Enjoy hours of fun with you cat fetching, chasing, tossing and many other cool tricks! You will be amazed of what your cat will do for his/ her Fetchie! The Fetchie is a flexible fabric covered elastic approximately 2" with a safe secure ring that holds the bell. Get yours now!

Watch The Fetchie in action! Buy it here in our Sphynxlair shop

http://www.sphynxlair.com/cartplog.php?do=viewitem&cartplogproductid=17

Last edited:

Boonecat

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
*You will receive 3 Fetchies with your purchase! The colors included will be one black, one print and one colored in every order.*

*Out off country please add $3.00 for shipping after logging into your Paypal account*

FREE Shipping in the US

The Fetchie is a great new cat toy manufactured in the USA exclusively for Sphynxlair. Enjoy hours of fun with you cat fetching, chasing, tossing and many other cool tricks! You will be amazed of what your cat will do for his/ her Fetchie! The Fetchie is a flexible fabric covered elastic approximately 2" with a safe secure ring that holds the bell. Get yours now!

Watch The Fetchie in action! Buy it here in our Sphynxlair shop http://www.sphynxlair.com/cartplog.php?do=viewitem&cartplogproductid=17

YouTube - The fetchie!
What a cute idea for a toy! Thanx for showing us.:ThumbsUp:

zchic75

Lairian
my Peterbald has eaten several hair ties.... he goes nuts over them and chews them in half and tries to swallow them!! I had to pull one from his throat. He has even tried to chew them off my daughters wrist. I have to be diligent in keeping them picked up.

lucylue

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

FREE Shipping in the US

Watch The Fetchie in action! Buy it here in our Sphynxlair shop

View Item

YouTube - The fetchie!

Did you get my order?